A word from The Purr.
I am the proud owner of this blog even though there is none of the achievement that I've yet to be proud of. However, the existent of this blog alone is what makes me proud on this special day. This blog dedicated to my love of books which obviously comes from my love of reading. Now I am proudly declare that I am a collector of books. The type of books that I've been collecting happens to be the one published in the 19th century. Well I am new in this rather expensive hobby of mine and I would love to continue with it. My first book collections happens to be the whole list of classical literature of my favourite classical author Jane Austen. I have spent only USD500 for the whole collection but yet I am still proud to obtain the books.
In this blog, it will be my mission to introduce varieties of books that I deem interesting for you to spend your dollars on and well, of course, I will share the books that I am well reading it.
Anyway, there is nothing much I would like to talk further and would love to end this entry here with good heart.
Stay tune for more and yet to come.